11/6/09

Music and HotWheels

I love music. I use to have an endless depth of knowledge concerning singers, songwriters, bands, and albums. Now, I couldn't tell you the name of a single song or musician (even though most "artists" don't play instraments nowadays so therefore they aren't musicians, but I digress) that was released this year. Now, having said that, the other day I realized that while my intelligence regarding music has diminished, I know EVERY SINGLE WORD OF EVERY SINGLE SONG that is on EVERY SINGLE NICK JR SHOW. Ah, the joys of motherhood! But that is a very small price to pay for the love of my two boys.



I have also discovered an enemy hiding in little boy's toy boxes around the world. That vile, heinous criminal is HotWheels. If you don't know the downlow on these dastardly miscreants, let me enlighten you. Apparently the 160lbs I'm carrying on my 5'10" body and my massive size 9 foot are no match for a 2.5 inch long, inch wide HotWheels die-cast motorcycle. I stepped on it and I went DOWN! The motorcycle, however, is in perfect condition. No bent handlebars, no dented gas tank, no not even a scratch. So, in summary, watch out for these mini metal menaces! They may bring hours of untold joy to your son (just like my 2 year old, Ray), but they lie in wait to strike out at unsuppecting mothers!

Mad Love!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Haha!! Better a hotwheel than one of Barbie's high heels!!

 
Designed by Lena