7/13/11

Garden Grove Penectomy

Everyone knows I love Sublime.


Not Sublime with Rome. Got to see them live for free, and even though I danced around, had fun and sang along every word, I wasn't impressed. Bradley took something with him. His was a life ended too soon.


Sublime is the most amazing band ever to play music. I was introduced to them when I was 16.

My first boyfriend was 19, played guitar & sung in a band. We worked together at Food World. He drew for me and took me to art museums. I was in love. He played Sublime endlessly. I was overtaken with the beauty of their songs.

Sublime spoke to me in such a deep way. They touched a part of my mind that I had just began to discover. I have such a deep respect for this band. Even to this day I can put on Sublime and be immediately put in a good mood. It's impossible to get me to not sing along the moment the song starts.

Now, that being said, some people may think what I'm about to do is disrespectful. I love to make parody songs. And current events are parodied all the time.

I was influenced by the fact that this story took place in Garden Grove, CA, and I immediately knew I had to do this. If you haven't heard about the woman who chopped off her husband's penis, you can read up here (go ahead and click the link. I'll be here when you get back)

Ok, you back & all caught up? Well, then here is

Garden Grove Penectomy

Cops took this trip to Garden Grove
It smelled like penis along her knife, oh no, oh
This ain't no kinky bedroom party, the cops are at the door
It gets surreal sometimes, who took my cock?
She's got a big ass knife, penis in her sink
I'm in the bedroom tied up to this headboard, oh no, oh
If you only knew all the blood that they found
It's hard to keep my dinner down
You're a fool, you fucked around with my dong
All that it can see is red, I can't feel my manhood
Cause in her sink
Foreskin from my penis, all the blood can be found
Pull over there's a reason why my soul's unsound
It's her
It's that shit stuck on her knife
It's that skin inside the drain
It's my bed sheet covered with blood
Sitting through a penis chop
Getting my blood on her hands
Getting chopped up by that whore
Waking up to crazy bitch,
Sticking big knives in my cock
Poisoned the last meal I had
Feeling her tie me to the bed.
Slicing without making a sound
Picking my dick up out the drain
Living with hellish bride
Hearing yellin from the cop
Saying I'm hurting cause I am
Finding nothing left to save
All these things you do
Means fake dick for me
ma-ma-ma-Modness(madness) ma-ma-Modness


^^^^^Amateur Surgeon^^^^^

Disclaimer: Sublime, Bradley Nowell's family, Bud Gaugh, Eric Wilson, Sublime with Rome, Rome Ramirez, Catherine Kieu Becker, or Catherine Kieu Becker's husband or their families did not in any way, shape, or form, ask me to write this or gave me any compensation to write this. I jacked all images from Google image search and just assumed they fell under the Public Domain Usage thingy. Original lyrics to "Garden Grove" by Sublime. Lyrics about the penectomy are my own intellectual property. Please don't sue, I'm broke anyways. I hope I haven't offended anyone. This was all in fun. I just wanted to share my creative approach to an article in the news with Bloggywood! While I was not offered anything to write this, I will be more than happy to receive any swag you may want to send my way.

- Whether you love me or hate me, you know who I am.

2 comments:

rabia said...

The OHV V-twin Cylinder EH65V series is called the one of the great business-grade engines presentedmakeup via Subaru. In fact, it is one of the best in the marketplace today. http://www.howdoesyourgardenmow.com/

Sophie Grace said...

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. Welcome go to site desksta to know top idols on instagram.

 
Designed by Lena